Trending Books

Thursday 21 May 2009

The Betrayer..

Oh! my little conscious thou hast-
Betrayed ;yes betrayed me,
Among my imaginations so wild-
Sweet dreams float,but-
You keep betraying me.

Countenances  cruel see I in you
The sluggish,the drunkards,
The pros all live in you
In you see I,still dark

Looming faces makes me dance,
Take me to paradise and
I fall in love,alas!that is lost
"You" have killed my face

Oh! my little conscious thou hast
Betrayed,yes betrayed me.

The pain,the lingering pain kills me,
Why you know,my engulfing pain
Akin,a sword plunges inside me
Yes,you know my broken heart.

5 comments:

Junaiths said...

ക്ഷമിക്കണം,അറിയാതെ... അറിയാതെ അല്‍പ്പം ആംഗലേയം

പകല്‍കിനാവന്‍ | daYdreaMer said...

തത്കാലം ക്ഷമിച്ചിരിക്കുന്നു.. :) :) ഇനി മേലില്‍ ആവര്‍ത്തിക്കരുത്.. !

ഹന്‍ല്ലലത്ത് Hanllalath said...

http://thanalonline.com/Issues/11/ehome.htm

ഇതില്‍ പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിക്കാന്‍ കൊടുക്കൂ...

anupama said...

by this time,i'm sure your broken heart is mended.
writing in english is not asin.keep writing!you can be proud of yourself.
sasneham,
anu

Junaiths said...

Anu.:):). .
@