Trending Books

Thursday 10 March 2011

Malaysian Comedy


fromaziz.m 
reply-toaziz.m.hossien1@gmail.com
toajunaith@gmail.com
dateThu, Mar 10, 2011 at 1:13 PM
subjectJunaith Aboobaker
mailed-bysapo.pt



Dear....Junaith Aboobaker

I am Aziz M Hossein a legal practitioner in Malaysia with many years of
practice.  I was an attorney to a deceased client of mine, who died in Kuala
Lumpur, Malaysia of a heart related condition in 2001. My reason of sending you
this email is to help secure the funds left behind by my late client before it
is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this fund valued at
$8.7 million dollars is deposited.

Since you do have the same surname with my late client, I would want to present
you as the legitimate beneficiary with all legal documents required to back the
claim up. The holding bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or
the account will be confiscated, and so far, all my efforts to get hold of
someone related to this man has proved abortive.

This is my proposal; I am asking for your consent to present you to the bank as
the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client, since you have the same last
name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share
the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. I do have a good standing in
Malaysia it is my assurance that this transaction will be successful and that I
will make sure that the transaction is done within the applicable laws to
guarantee full legitimacy.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction
through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law. However, if this business proposition offends
your moral values, do accept my apology.

Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. Do understand that this
transaction do require utmost confidence and you should keep this mail to
yourself not with standing if you are rejecting the transaction or accepting it.

Note that I reserve the right to reject your acceptance of this proposal if I
have reasons to believe that you may not be honest or discreet as it concerns
this proposal.

Further details will be giving as soon as your interest is indicated.
aziz.m.hossien1@gmail.com
Yours Sincerely,
Aziz M Hossein
Attorney at Law

12 comments:

Junaiths said...

ഒരു മണിക്കൂര്‍ മുന്പ് കിട്ടിയ ലോട്ടറി

വാഴക്കോടന്‍ ‍// vazhakodan said...

നിന്നെ കണ്ടാല്‍ ലോട്ടറി മാത്രല്ല ആരും അടിച്ച് പോകും :):)
അല്ല ബിരിയാണി കിട്ടുമോ? :)

പാവപ്പെട്ടവൻ said...

നിന്നെ തന്നെ തിരഞ്ഞു പിടിച്ച് ഓരൊരുത്തർ വന്നു എത്തിക്കൊള്ളും....

ചാണ്ടിച്ചൻ said...

കോളടിച്ചല്ലോ....

A said...

സാധാരണ ഇത് ആഫ്രിക്കയില്‍ നിന്നാണല്ലോ വരാറു. എതായാലും congrats

വരയും വരിയും : സിബു നൂറനാട് said...

50-50.
Deal or No-Deal?

yousufpa said...

അത് ശെറി. മലേഷ്യയിലും തുടങ്ങിയോ ഈ തട്ടിപ്പ്.

Naushu said...

ഫാഗ്യവാന്‍....

വയ്സ്രേലി said...

"Since you do have the same surname with my late client, I would want to present...."

ഏതൊക്കെ വഴിയാ പടചോനെ ഭാഗ്യം വരുന്നതു...

Unknown said...

വെറുതെ ഒഴിവാക്കി വിടണ്ടാ, ഇനീ അഥവാ ശരിക്കും അടിച്ചെങ്കിലോ ?! :)

നരിക്കുന്നൻ said...

ഇത്തരം തട്ടിപ്പുകളുടെ ഒരുപാട് വിത്യസ്ഥ ഭാവത്തിലുള്ള മെയിലുകളും പ്രചരിക്കുന്നുണ്ടെങ്കിലും, പലപ്പോഴും പല മാധ്യമങ്ങളിലൂടെ മുന്നറിയിപ്പുകൾ ലഭിക്കാറുണ്ടെങ്കിലും നമ്മൾ മലയാളികൾ ഇപ്പോഴും ഈ തട്ടിപ്പുകളിൽ ഇരയാവാറുണ്ട്. അത് അത്യാഗ്രഹം കൊണ്ട് തന്നെയാവും അല്ലേ..?

സന്തോഷ്‌ പല്ലശ്ശന said...

ഹോ... ഭാഗ്യവാന്‍...
പാര്‍ട്ടി വേണം പാര്‍ട്ടി.... :)